Scripts that restart terminal severs can eventually corrupt the server registry and does slowdown the server over the course of a few months. With 10+ years of terminal server restarting experience, ShutdownPlus CR properly restarts terminal servers. It can also cleanup unused printer spooler files before a restart, and we teamed up with Microsoft to fully remove orphaned roaming profiles.
- Puts terminal servers on a reliable and standardized automatic restart schedule
- Keeps terminal servers clean.
- A maintenance window can be setup on the server for tasks that require all users to be logged off
- Automatically disables logons when users are gracefully logged off
- More powerful, thorough, and reliable than running a script
- Prevents administrators from accidentally restarting or shutting down a server.
- Comes in 32-bit and x64 Editions.